14 August 2008

I want that one.....

So last Saturday night I went into town for a friends birthday. We started the night in a place called Sin Bin, which is a nice little sports bar in Takapuna!

After buying a few rounds from the bar, the barman informed me it would be heaps cheaper to buy a 'giraffe'. Having never heard of one before I asked him just exactly what he meant, as I would struggle to a) Buy a giraffe and b) fit it in the bar! He then pulled this thing from under the bar, how it ever fit there I will never know....

Turned out to be a real bargain and we saved about $15 all up! It holds about 7 and a half pints, and it has a little tap on the base to pull your own pint! Wicked.... I will definitely be buying one of these again, and just hope I can find a shop in which I can buy my own!! :-) :-)

No comments: