02 November 2008

A time of change...

So today I decided it was time to stop mopping around and dwelling on what has happened. After all, nothing I do can change what has happened and I guess I need to learn to live and deal with it, you can't always have what you want huh!?

Anyway, I decided that I am going to go ahead with all my travel plans by myself!! Yes, by myself! I also decided that I will also go on a volunteering program, like I had wanted to do before as well. So, as there is no time like the present, I have just sent off my application form to volunteer in a Vietnamese orphanage for a month next December! I will be fundraising to help pay for the cost of the program itself (but not for any flights, injections etc. etc.), so be expecting some emails / messages with fundraising plea's on them soon! :-)

No comments: