03 November 2008

Acceptance email....


Today I received my confirmation email informing me that I have been accepted onto the volunteering program!

I have just paid my registration fee and chosen my location..... I will be volunteering in 'Ho Chi Minh City' formerly 'Saigon' at the 'Phu My Orphanage'. My main jobs will include, Teaching the children English, helping to care for the disabled children and helping out with arts & crafts lessons and organizing sports games etc! :-)

I also managed to change my flights back to the UK, so, I now arrive on the 21st of February sometime in the morning, around 11ish I think!? So you should all be prepared for random visits anytime after that date!!

Anyway, that is all for now! As things progress I will update more......

:-)

1 comment:

beckybellyboo said...

thank you for your comments on my blog and yes it did start with a little stop over in singapore but i'm now thinking flying into bangkok and then making my way down to singapore and fly out of there into fiji, then nz and then onto oz....lol! I never do things by half except having enough cash!! ha ha....how long do you think it would take me to go from bangkok to singapore? it's really hard trying to work out dates and how long i'm going to be in places!
your trip sounds amazing mitch, and has def started a nagging voice in my head to do some volunteer work myself....
don't forget to visit me when your back in sunny leicester :)
ta ta for now x